Feedback and complaints process…
At Elysian, we encourage all feedback from our customers and homeowners, whether positive or negative. We will review your feedback and use it to review and continuously improve our services.
You can contact us through our website or write to us at Elysian Residences, 112-116 New Oxford Street WC1A 1HH. We will then process your feedback according to the following procedure:
- The General Manager or the appropriate member of staff will acknowledge a written complaint within 24 hours.
- You will receive our response within 5 working days. If this does not meet your expectations, please let us know and we will refer your complaint to the Operations Director who will respond within 5 working days.
- If we have still failed to resolve your complaint, please let us know and we will escalate it to the CEO who will provide a final decision.
- We will provide a final decision within 56 calendar days of initially receiving your complaint, unless we have previously agreed a later deadline with you.
- During this process you will not have to write in again or to provide your reasoning if you are not satisfied with our outcomes.
- Elysian will not discriminate against anyone who makes a complaint. If a complainant behaves inappropriately in making a complaint Elysian will seek to manage that behaviour as necessary, while treating the complaint like any other.
- We may wish to contact you directly during our review process. If you would prefer us to contact an intermediary who is acting on your behalf, this will be arranged and we will co-operate with that person in the same way.
If you are not satisfied with our handling of your feedback or the outcome, or we fail to provide a final decision by the relevant deadline, you may refer your complaint to the relevant Ombudsman:
- Housing /property/operational issues: The Property Ombudsman: Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 2BP. Tel: 01722 333306. Web: tpos.co.uk.
- Care issues: Local Government (Social Care) Ombudsman: Tel: 0300 061 0614. Web: lgo.org.uk.
We will co-operate fully with the relevant Ombudsman service during any investigation and comply fully with the resulting decision, which will be binding on us.